About Me

My photo
Im thanking God for each and every day!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today

I dont often share my poems but I needed to share this one!


There are many times throughout my day I notice people being led astray.
Whether it be by the government's lies and deceit or handouts which helps you "get back on your feet" Many people take and never give any back. You hear people say "Oh cut em some slack". But what if we didn't just settle for less. What if we just demanded the best. What could we accomplish in our world today if we again look to God to guide our way. Like we've done for hundreds of years when this nation was founded through blood sweat and tears. The bible says "we will reap what we sow." What the future will bring I'm afraid to know. We must rise above the lies of today and do as our ancestors, fight for our way. It won't be easy the road will be tough but will what you did today make a difference? Did you do enough?




"We must be the change we wish to see in the world" Ghandi

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading what you wrote. I hope you share more of your writings with us in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!

    Where are you??

    lol...no pressure though...lol

    ReplyDelete