About Me

My photo
Im thanking God for each and every day!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

God and friendship

You know... the more I realy think about it, the more I'm so thankful to my Lord for all the years of my life. He really knows what he's doing. I'm especially thankful for the blessings in my life like my family and friends if not for the're support and love and guidance I wouldnt be writing this today.
Its funny how when your young you realy don't think about the affect of thing's you do wether it be thing's against God or against our fellow man as I look back on decisions Ive made I realize how important it is to walk in God's love always and walk in truth. I thank God everyday for forgiving me of past mistakes and guiding me to an awesome future and I thank him for the friends that he's brought to me that ill never take for granted. Someone once said " Your friends will either expand your vision or choke your dream" Thankyou for those who never choked my dreams.


"A friend is someone who know's all about you but loves you anyways"

1 comment:

  1. God has saved me many times in my past, even before I realized it was Him doing so, I am so blessed in many amazing ways.

    Having you my wonderful friend back in my life has been a true gift. I hope you had fun today, cuz I did!!

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete