About Me

My photo
Im thanking God for each and every day!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

God doesn't call the qualified he qualifies the called.

You know... Ive been thinking alot about purpose and doing great things in life. Alot of time's fear of failure get's in the way of truely reaching our full potental. I can personaly relate to this. Ive put this circle of comefort arround myself thinking im not good enough to do great things and Ive struggled to break free from that. I know I can do more and be more for my family myself and most importantly for God because I know he has given me many gifts that ive been afraid to use because I would have to be out of my comefort zone. Well I read this quote today and some symular bible verses and feel as if God's trying to tell me some thing even though I may not want to listen I know I need to because I don't want to let him down. Life is like a battle, and you need to know who your team mates are in the battle and who you can count on, and I want God to know He can count on me. Someone once told me that God doesn't call the qualified he qualifies the called.


"The probability that we may fall in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just." - Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

  1. Some people just need a BIG push to make those great things happen. And you my dear are one of those people, me too!

    Hey, we can push each other!!!

    I like the quote.

    ReplyDelete